2. The service overview will show you information about your stream, you can livestream to your service using the information in the “Connection Details”.
3. If enabled, it is also possible to configure AutoDJ playlist for your stream. To Configure an AutoDJ playlist select “AutoDJ Control”.
4. Selecting “AutoDJ Control” will display the following menu.
5. At this stage there are no files available for the playlist, therefore you will need to add files to your account through FTP or with the tool in AutoDJ.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the “AutoDJ Control” page, here there will be an upload music section. The menu with the GREEN arrow will select which folder the files are uploaded to, you will need to click the button with the RED arrow to add files from your computer.
7. Once you have added files they will be visible in the Available Music Section.
8. You can then add the available files to the playlist.
9. Either By drag and drop.
OR by clicking the green + button.
10. Save your playlist when finished adding files. MAKE SURE YOUR PLAYLIST is at least 5 songs to play, OTHERWISE NOT BE REPRODUCED.
11. You can also add stream information, however this is optional and the stream will work if the defaults are left.
12. Finally Start AutoDJ by clicking the “Restart AutoDJ” button.